Programming Softwares
Disclaimer: I am new to programming, so feel free to ignore this advice. Also, the only written code I am learning is Python, so this will be mostly about block coding and Python.
Well, these are the ten best software and/or websites I find best for programming.
- Tynker (cons: you have to pay for the full course) (pros: The courses are the easiest and most fun courses I have ever seen. I know I sound like an ad right now, but I'm serious. I used the program when it was free for a short window of time due to the COVID pandemic.) https://www.tynker.com/
- Scratch (cons: the tutorials are not very good) (pros: The workshop is the best, even better than Tynker, though Tynker has written code projects. I built my best-coded projects on this website.)https://scratch.mit.edu/
- Python.org (cons: this is for downloading, and the setup is gruelling) (Pros: It is a very good compiler, and very easy to use! Choose this if you favour simplicity.) https://www.python.org/
- Pycharm (cons: this one also has a gruelling setup) (pros: This is also a compiler, but it has more features than the Python one. Choose this one if you favour more features.) https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/
These are the free courses I used.
- Codecademy (It offers plenty of free courses on many different programming languages.) https://www.codecademy.com/
- Python Website (This is a bit weird, as this website has numerous free tutorials on many different languages, and you don't even need to sign up! Also, you can get more language tutorials simply by clicking on a different name near the top) https://www.learnpython.org/
- Codex (Unlike the others, this one is a YouTube channel for all sorts of programming) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDD0bZ4NS6AayT-VLMmILHg
- Alex Lee (Also a YouTube channel for Java) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_fFL5jgoCOrwAVoM_fBYwA
Hope you found this useful!
Comments
Post a Comment