How to Make a Powerful (Yet not too much) Bow
When I tried to make a bow out of a sick and rubber bands, it worked... kinda. The rubber band was flimsy, and when it fired it hit my hand. Then, when I was older, I turned to a more classical method.
So this is how I got the most powerful bow I ever made.
After watching a few YouTube videos, I got a PVC cabling pipe. It was too long, so I ended up cutting it in two, and thus got two bows. The first thing you would want to do is to cut a little groove at each end of the pipe, like this:
You will have to do this on both sides of the pipe.
Well, after that, get some twine that will not undo by itself when you tie a knot, and attach it on both ends, bending the bow slightly. You will have to undo one end when you are done, so don't tie it too tight!
Tie it like this:
Pull back, and you will be ready to fire some arrows at a target! Uh, just to be safe: do not fire at a person, as this bow is very, very powerful!
But wait! I almost forgot. I didn't show you how to make arrows! Check out my other post on how to make paper yet durable arrows. just don't soak those, and they will crumple under shock, just in case you accidentally hit someone.
Warning: If you attempt this project, be prepared to have your mother warn you and tell you a bunch of rules on bows and not to shoot anyone, with the threat of throwing your new amazing bow into the garbage.


You are amazing
ReplyDeleteVery creative
ReplyDelete