How to Make Paper Arrows that Are Not too Deadly (Kinda)
Well, in my other post, I posted on how to make a powerful bow. Well, what is the use of a bow without arrows? Good as a stick, I guess, but not as much as its full potential.
This is what my paper arrows look like (roughly):
Well, what am i waiting for? Let's get started!
The first thing you will need, is, well paper. That much should be pretty obvious. If you want it to succeed, then you will need pretty thick paper, not the magazine type or the newspaper type. The paper should be as thick as printing paper. Some magazines use it, and that is what I use for this kind of project.
If you got your magazine, then do the following:
- The first thing is to remove the staples holding the magazine together. And I mean all of them. Most staplers have a removal tool at the back. Use that.
- When that is all done, then lay two pages end to end, the width to the width, if you get what I mean. Tape them fully together, as if they were completely attached. DO NOT LEAVE THE ENDS IN THE MIDDLE LOOSE! That will make things harder later on.
- Now this is the tricky part that I have become very frustrated on. Take one corner and start rolling until you have reached the other end. And when I mean corner, I mean corner. Do not roll it up like a telescope.
- When you are done rolling, tape the end corner once, and cut off one end. Make a groove in that end so that putting it on your bow will not be too hard.
- If you want, make wings. Do this by cutting them out of cardboard.
Note: One end will not be cut, as the arrow will crumple on impact. That is why it is not too deadly. Once the end becomes too floppy or when it starts to redirect the arrow, then cut it off, but not now!
Warning: The author of this blog is not responsible for any damage done when using this bow and arrows.

Comments
Post a Comment