Design Ideas for Cardboard Projects

I've made quite a few cardboard projects that turned out okay.
Fine I admit it. A lot. So much that my Mom insisted firmly to throw the old ones into the garbage because I needed a square box three feet tall to hold it all! and it was even overflowing.
That's why I will share with you some of the most successful ideas that earned a good stay in my room. (Which is now cluttered with my armor)

  • breastplates
  • shields
  • leg guards (thigh guards, shin ones are such a pain to wear!)
  • swords (check out my other post on how to make one)
  • helmets (my first one was terrible)
  • guns (very, very tricky)
  • crossbow
  • quivers (the rectangles are better than the circles)
  • ninja sticks made from newspaper
  • hydraulic claw (found on the internet!)
  • daggers
  • Popsicle stick pocket knife
  • mitten dryer (made from an egg carton and empty toilet paper rolls)
  • spiked gauntlets that only protected the top of the hand
I did more, but these are the best ones.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Breastplate (Part 1: The Front)

How to Build a Breastplate (easier)

How to Make a Durable Cardboard Sword